It’s Monday, we’re back from Spring Break and my son doesn’t want to go to preschool. I don’t blame him. Mommy doesn’t want to do any of her Mommy stuff either. (How have we made so many dishes and so much laundry when we’ve been home less than 24 hours?)
We had a blast in California and came home with some sun – mission accomplished! I’m also thinking that staying off the internet for most of the week was a good thing too. March was my best sales month EVER and I was so busy with life that I hardly did any marketing. Love it when that happens!
ROW80 – I’m back in the challenge again. I skipped the first round this year and missed talking about myself twice a week. 🙂 AND I was still checking up on participants blogs to see their progress – obviously I should always be involved then!
My goals for this round are:
1. Write for two hours every day in 25 minute increments with 5 minute breaks in between. Use my Focus Booster timer to do this. Do more if I have more free time! (It happens once in a while.)
2. Finish DoS #6 – which, let’s face it, is called Unfavorable because that’s the best title I’ve come up with. It has to be done by May. Then, publish it, publish it with stories #4 and #5, publish all six stories together, and create the paperback of the Day of Sacrifice Omnibus. DoS takes first priority.
3. Begin working on the first Society School novel. It has to be done by August.
4. Work on the second Back in Time story when Society School makes me crazy.
5. Spend one weekend (after Unfavorable is done) finishing the pen name short story I started ages ago.
6. Work on the book with Vicki when I get a chance.
That seems like a lot, but if I stick with #1, goals #2 and #3 should follow.
Okay, I’m off to play hookey with the kids for a bit before I buckle down and start my non-spring break life again.
Happy Row80 Round Two!!